The Wheatstone video came a couple of days ago—and wonder of wonders, I tensed up watching it— "What would they think of me now?"
Old doubts have re-inhabited my mind. Disgust. Pain. Depression.
No! They have no authority here; yank their throbbing roots out of your heart...
Oh, how much I want to remember!
Remember being part of a whole—not isolated.
Remember being happy.
Remember being satisfied, yet not complacent.
Remember being surrendered.
Remember being almost...
Almost who I wanted to be.
7 comments:
"Old doubts have re-inhabited my mind." Ah, yes. Yes yes yes
Also, I'm actually not sure who from Wheatstone this is?
Hi Michael!
I'm Caitlin from LA Wheatstone...
i found your blog in a rather indirect way... Christian Bearup (Claviger) was in my small group in LA, and through his blog i found "Rachmaninoff and Red Sox", where i found a link to your blog and learned that you're from Houston Wheatstone.
Gotcha. I feel better about not remembering a Caitlin now :P Do you know Tessa Larson?
Haha, of course :-D
By the way, nice to meet you. I enjoy reading your blog.
No, I don't remember the name...
Caitlin, I admire your courage about meeting new people over the internet. Yeah. I'm Rebecca- you may have stumbled over my blog too, from Michael's. :) Hi.
Hey Rebecca,
Hm... I'm not, usually... it's not usually wise to be.
In this case I'm meeting friends of Wheatstone friends, and it happens to be over the Internet.
Nice to meet you. Hi! :-)
Post a Comment