1) Hear: "Hey! How are you?"
2) Part A: Think: "Hello. I appreciate how much originality you put into your greeting--it truly communicates how much you care. I exist through the grace and power of God just as I have before now and just as I always will.
Really? I'm tired.
It's so nice to see you--your smile makes my heart glad. You remind me that God is bigger than my circumstance. And you don't even try. I'm amazed at how unique and wonderful you are--what God has wrought in you. But what's going on in your life? What are you struggling with? What makes you happy, and what makes you sad? Is there anything God has shown you recently that has totally transformed your perspective?"
2) Part B: Realize that might be awkward.
2) Part C: Say "Oh, I'm good. You?"
2 comments:
Heheh. Pretty much.
The burd speaketh. Good post.
Post a Comment